With TS1-FSK in the system, users can bring their remote legacy serial systems online with any existing IP network.
Commonly used in municipal traffic systems, the TS1-FSK provides a smooth migration path to the latest IP network for existing serial-based traffic controllers, allowing legacy serial hardware and software to be maintained.
- Effortless IP network migration
- Uses proprietary PulseNET protocol for low latency FSK-over-IP communication
- Compatible with Encom Pulse serial radios and PulseNET-enabled products including iPulse and TS1-FSK wireless serial gateway devices
- Proprietary 32-bit or AES 128-bit encryption
- Small device footprint adapts easily to any equipment cabinet
- Supports cellular connection
- Low power consumption
- Intuitive ControlPAK configuration and diagnostic software
|Input Power:||6–30 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||75 mA @ 12 VDC|
|LED indicators:||PWR, LAN port LINK/ACT, Serial port TXD/RXD|
|Operating Temperature:||-40˚F to 176˚F (-40˚C to 80˚C), up to 95% humidity RHNC|
|Enclosure:||Milled aluminum, black powder coated, 4.75” W x 1.73” H x 3.75” D|
FSK PORT SPECIFICATIONS
|Modulation:||Phase coherent Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) — Bell 202 compatible|
|Tone Carrier Frequencies (TX & RX):||1200 Hz (Mark) / 2200 Hz (Space)|
|Data Format:||8N1 / 8N2 / 8E1 / 8O1 / 7E1 / 7O1 / 7E2 / 7O2|
|Line Impedance:||600 ohm +/— 10%|
|Connector:||4-pins Quick Release (3.81mm) Terminal Block|
|Ethernet Port (10/100Base-T):||1|
|Protocol:||TCP / UDP / ARP / ICMP / DHCP / HTTP / FTP|
|Encryption:||32-bit proprietary or 128-bit AES|
|Configuration, Monitoring & Control:||ControlPAK|
TS1-FSK 58 Bridge Link Kit: 5.8 GHz 1200 bps FSK bridge link kit
Stratos Elite –– our complete network visualization management system, is a powerful yet simple Windows-based interface for rapid wireless network deployment. It provides connectivity, visibility and manageability to sites and systems that were previously not online.
With Stratos Elite, you can:
- Manage your Encom devices from a friendly user interface
- Remotely control and configure your Encom devices
- View and optimize the performance of your wireless network
- Diagnose network and communication issues in real-time
Contact us for more information on Stratos Elite!